Powered by Invision Power Board

Pages: (4) All [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Gladius
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 12 2006, 01:45 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

Rating: (60%)
60%60%60%

......has turned to darkness for the purpose of obtaining...

POWER

--------------------
i came... i saw... i conquered
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
GB250
Posted: May 12 2006, 03:13 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

Keezy
Group Icon

Guild: new rome lol

Rating: (50%)
50%50%50%

lol... I knew myspace was emo.

--------------------
user posted image
Suffer the little creatures, for they may yet rise up and beat you senseless.
-Druid's Call
PMEmail Poster
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 12 2006, 04:14 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

myspace?? thats... random

and im not emo. you dont see too many emo conquerors around very often... i prefer being put in an entirely different category. you can call that category....

royal conquerors

--------------------
RocketShadow
Posted: May 12 2006, 12:31 PM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

The Cloaked Schemer
Group Icon

Guild: (dissolved) New Rome, Ohio

50%50%50%

QUOTE (High Lord Amon @ May 12 2006, 01:45 AM)

POWER

And since I'm the lord of darkness...

Thanks for your heart and soul Gladius, they will be used well...

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Mikou
Posted: May 12 2006, 10:28 PM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

What? Oh, I don't heal. I DPS.
Group Icon

Guild: General Goods Vendor

50%50%50%

Arthas is your god now! All hail the Lich King!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 12 2006, 10:54 PM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

POWER 

and obviously you havent seen star wars episode 3... anakin becomes STRONGER than the sith lord! but of course id conquer you without you giving me training of any sort anyways (thats a fact and its written all over your face)

i myself am a god and gods are not followers (but of course they all have followers).

feel free to bow to my power

EDIT: and btw dont call me gladius. the name is high lord amon

This post has been edited by High Lord Amon on May 12 2006, 10:55 PM

--------------------
RocketShadow
Posted: May 13 2006, 12:23 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

The Cloaked Schemer
Group Icon

50%50%50%

QUOTE (High Lord Amon @ May 12 2006, 10:54 PM)

POWER 

and obviously you havent seen star wars episode 3... anakin becomes STRONGER than the sith lord! but of course id conquer you without you giving me training of any sort anyways (thats a fact and its written all over your face)

i myself am a god and gods are not followers (but of course they all have followers).

We're talking about pure darkness, not the Dark Side of the Force. I am the lord of the pure essences of the shadey depths, nothing relying on such powers can surpass me.

With your arrogance, the Heartless will quickly take your heart the moment you fail, I doubt you'll be more than a Soldier though, maybe a Large Body if you've progressed a bit, my dear High Loser Anonymous.

--------------------
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 13 2006, 12:40 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

QUOTE (RocketShadow @ May 13 2006, 12:23 AM)

POWER 

We're talking about pure darkness, not the Dark Side of the Force. I am the lord of the pure essences of the shadey depths, nothing relying on such powers can surpass me.

With your arrogance, the Heartless will quickly take your heart the moment you fail, I doubt you'll be more than a Soldier though, maybe a Large Body if you've progressed a bit, my dear High Loser Anonymous.

oh but wait! i was just using that as an example of how someone who was just recently introduced to something can become just as powerful or even more powerful than an experienced master of that thing... in this case the thing would be darkness. and i do not rely on the powers of the dark side of the force. i have a far greater power, its source... ME!!! as THE god of war, nothing can stop my victorious armies as they quickly trample your cowardly forces.

haha and dont be jealous of my arrogance. arrogance is the result of the achievements of great people... the only arrogant ppl are the ones that CAN brag, and no one can ever say anything about it if they cannot go beyond the successes of that great person...

and... "the moment i fail"? such a moment will never come, cuz i will NEVER fail!!!!

--------------------
RocketShadow
Posted: May 13 2006, 12:49 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

The Cloaked Schemer
Group Icon

50%50%50%

QUOTE (High Lord Amon @ May 13 2006, 12:40 AM)

POWER 

oh but wait! i was just using that as an example of how someone who was just recently introduced to something can become just as powerful or even more powerful than an experienced master of that thing... in this case the thing would be darkness. and i do not rely on the powers of the dark side of the force. i have a far greater power, its source... ME!!! as THE god of war, nothing can stop my victorious armies as they quickly trample your cowardly forces.

haha and dont be jealous of my arrogance. arrogance is the result of the achievements of great people... the only arrogant ppl are the ones that CAN brag, and no one can ever say anything about it if they cannot go beyond the successes of that great person...

and... "the moment i fail"? such a moment will never come, cuz i will NEVER fail!!!!

You keep rambling on, yet you know nothing. Such is the fools who think darkness is the easy way to power. It takes time, effort, and training. Anyone who thinks they quickly overtook their superiors is only because the more advanced one willed it for their own plans, dooming the apprentice in the long one. If you're so bent on Star Wars examples, see how Vader died soon enough, making room for a new, stronger master and apprentice, since there must be always be a master and an apprentice, no more, no less, or else there will be no dark to balance the Force.

Your inexperience and reckless diving into the darkness has already guarenteed your failure.

--------------------
GB250
Posted: May 13 2006, 01:00 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

Keezy
Group Icon

Guild: new rome lol

50%50%50%

The reason why there were always two sith lords is because, if there were more, the sith lords would kill each other out of competition and envy.

--------------------
user posted image
Suffer the little creatures, for they may yet rise up and beat you senseless.
-Druid's Call
PMEmail Poster
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 13 2006, 01:23 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

QUOTE (RocketShadow @ May 13 2006, 12:49 AM)

POWER 

You keep rambling on, yet you know nothing. Such is the fools who think darkness is the easy way to power. It takes time, effort, and training. Anyone who thinks they quickly overtook their superiors is only because the more advanced one willed it for their own plans, dooming the apprentice in the long one. If you're so bent on Star Wars examples, see how Vader died soon enough, making room for a new, stronger master and apprentice, since there must be always be a master and an apprentice, no more, no less, or else there will be no dark to balance the Force.

Your inexperience and reckless diving into the darkness has already guarenteed your failure.

i never said darkness was the easy way to power. but darkness is meant for power, while light is meant for support. thats why im turning to darkness. i never said i wouldnt take the time, effort, and training to become powerful. theres something called determination and ive been born with a competitive spirit, which makes my determination go beyond others, making me persevere, which in the end results in my victory.

also, just because i use the example of vader and sideus, it doesnt mean that ill have to follow the footsteps of vader while you follow the footsteps of sideus. it doesnt work that way. with the power i will soon obtain, i will shape my own future as well as yours.

and again, even though you may have a little more experience than me, it doesnt make you my superior. GODS HAVE NO SUPERIORS, GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.

--------------------
RocketShadow
Posted: May 13 2006, 03:34 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

The Cloaked Schemer
Group Icon

50%50%50%

QUOTE (High Lord Amon @ May 13 2006, 01:23 AM)
QUOTE (RocketShadow @ May 13 2006, 12:49 AM)

POWER 

i never said darkness was the easy way to power. but darkness is meant for power, while light is meant for support. thats why im turning to darkness. i never said i wouldnt take the time, effort, and training to become powerful. theres something called determination and ive been born with a competitive spirit, which makes my determination go beyond others, making me persevere, which in the end results in my victory.

also, just because i use the example of vader and sideus, it doesnt mean that ill have to follow the footsteps of vader while you follow the footsteps of sideus. it doesnt work that way. with the power i will soon obtain, i will shape my own future as well as yours.

and again, even though you may have a little more experience than me, it doesnt make you my superior. GODS HAVE NO SUPERIORS, GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.

I'd say, "Get it in your head that you're not a god," but your head is quite full of fantasies and illusions to have sense anywhere inside.

Talking to you is a waste of time but a more enjoyable waste of time than other things so I will continue.

And no, I will not follow the Emperor's steps, I will rule the universe and not be killed. I will not use space stations to destroy worlds with valuable potential resources and slaves. And I will not be overthrown by an apprentice, if I ever take one on...

--------------------
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 13 2006, 03:38 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

i suggest you wake up from your dream world right now. i the god of war. bow down or you will be doomed to be defeated by me in battle.

and i see your a loner. haha even i have better things to do suckurr!!!

and oh yeah this is the medieval ages. space stations dont exist. and of course you wont have an apprentice. no one wants to be just as weak as you...

--------------------
RocketShadow
Posted: May 13 2006, 03:53 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

The Cloaked Schemer
Group Icon

50%50%50%

QUOTE (High Lord Amon @ May 13 2006, 03:38 AM)
I suggest you wake up from your dream world right now. I am the God of War. Bow down or you will be doomed to be defeated by me in battle.

And I see you're a loner. Haha, even I have better things to do sucker!!!

And, oh yeah, this is the medieval ages. Space stations don't exist. And, of course, you won't have an apprentice. No one wants to be just as weak as you...

You broke the quote you little whelp!

Anywho, I'm sorry that I'm so powerful I need no one else to rule the world. The only one worthy of my apprenticeship so far has declined to, with his own goals with which I will not interfere unless they do with mine.

Why, if you have "better things to do," do you come back and bother us constantly then? Hmmm?

And please, learn to spell and properly write. For fun I quickly edited your post in the quote.

--------------------
High Lord Amon
Posted: May 13 2006, 04:16 AM Posted since your last visit
Quote Post

God of War

Guild:

60%60%60%

hahahahahaha its already too late i am the one single ruler of the world!!

and i came back only because i just remembered how fun it was to annoy you... pren jokes. it helps me get new ideas when you try to get me "angry" by changing the pren names.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (4) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0444 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]